Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas season is my favorite!

Christmas is here!

Well almost. I think we have about 22 days to go...but who's counting. Yes I might LOVE Christmas morning. I love that we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus. I love the boys waking us up at the crack of dawn to open presents! I love drinking a cup of coffee while enjoying the boys glee over opening gifts.

Who am I kidding I love the whole Christmas season which usually starts in mid November at our house. I love the smell of a Christmas tree. I love our house getting a decked out in Christmas decorations. 

Speaking of Christmas decorations, I have posted some pictures of what Christmas "Looks" like at our house this year. Enjoy!


Our wreath on the front door. I designed it,
 but my friend Michelle made it.
Scented Pine cones by the front door.

Our dining room table.
Bob's had this little cutie since the day he was born.
 Bob gets offended if I forget to put this out. :)


The downstairs fireplace.
Downstairs "fake" tree...thank you Black Friday sales!!
Breakfast table in the kitchen.









Upstairs "real" Christmas tree.


Upstairs fireplace....
Bob's mom Barb made the snowman probably more than 10 years ago for us.

Our house "All decked out!"


1 comment: