Why is it so hard to get ONE great family picture????
Let me back up...
So I had this brilliant idea that since we live in Alaska we should take our family Christmas card pictures outside...late November when it's -2 outside. Sounds good in theory right? Well maybe if I had girls it would have been easy.... but then again maybe not.
So I mentioned this idea to my friend Michelle and she offered not only to take the picture's but use her awesome camera. What? And she was amazing!
So I will attempt to tell this story with pictures. It's more fun that way.
 |
| So this is before the fall....Boys are happy. |
 |
| Look at me mom! Still happy. |
 |
| I can jump higher than Ethan! |
 |
| What!! Dad let you bring sleds? And mom let you sled before pictures. Were they born yesterday?!?! |
 |
| Our beautiful location for pictures! 10 miles away from our home. |
 |
| Why does Ethan look like he has been crying? Wait while sledding he took a nose dive into the pavement. Yep that happened. And they are freezing because mom just told them to take ALL winter gear off in -2 weather AND look happy! They did not see that coming. Mom relented and let the hats stay on. |
 |
| Oops... forgot to take my gloves off! |
 |
| At least Ethan has stopped crying. |
 |
| Not only was Michelle an amazing photographer but she got Ethan to laugh. |
 |
| Love this picture of Bradley....But is it me or does this picture say "Mom I am your favorite right?" |
 |
| Yay we did get a great family picture!!! But it was NO easy task! |
 |
| Ethan was in no mood to take a picture by himself so I cropped this one out of our family one. |
 |
This is Michelle's son Jaxon, AKA Ethan's BEST friend! Such a cutie!
So there you have it...Our fun "CRAY CRAY" family picture day! |
Love this, Hillary! We love your whole family so much!!
ReplyDelete